- HEALTH IT: Supporting Health-Center IT Investments Through Medicare And Medicaid
December 5, 2007
As the health care industry moves toward health information technology (HIT)-enabled, quality-based reimbursement, it is crucial that the nation’s federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and the vulnerable populations they serve are not left behind.
- Healthcare Finance: “CHCs feel crunch of Medicaid documentation”
November 1, 2007
Hoping to influence Congress on the issue, RCHN, a national foundation that supports community health centers, and the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services are repeating a May 2007 survey of health centers.
- Crain’s Health Pulse ‘Extra’: “Results of Foundation-supported study on six NY state community health networks”
October 11, 2007
See the results of a RCHN Community Health Foundation-supported study on six community health center networks in New York State in the October 10th issue of Crain's Health Pulse.
- Crain’s Health Pulse: “Health Centers Underpaid by Insurers”
October 3, 2007
Crain's Health Pulse article about the report issued by the Community Health Care Association of New York State
- NACHC Community Health Forum Magazine: “Julio Bellber: Taking the Health Care Mission One Step Further”
August 31, 2007
RCHN Community Health Foundation President and CEO Julio Bellber is profiled in the most recent issue of NACHC Community Health Forum Magazine (Issue 8, Number 3, 2007).
- State Health Watch: “Medicaid Documentation Causing Health Center Problems”
July 1, 2007
Read the article here.
- Congressional Quarterly Healthbeat: “Medicaid Documentation Requirements Disrupting Care”
May 8, 2007
The report released Monday was prepared by The George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services and funded by the RCHN Community Health Foundation, a New York-based not-for-profit foundation supporting community health centers.
- GW Progress Newsletter: “Teaching, Healing, Discovering: A Passion for Progress Sparked by Transformational Philanthropy” and “Discovering: SPHHS’ Geiger Gibson Program Receives $2 Million Gift”
March 1, 2007
Read about RCHN Community Health Foundation in the GW Progress newsletter.